Kingdom Living International Ministries, Inc. is an entity of Yvette Marie Ministries was founded and birthed by Yvette Marie Butler in 2005 after she was ordained as a Teacher from School of the Prophet’s Bible College under the deanship of Dr. Deborah H. Isom, Apostle which is a component of Begin Again Ministries, Inc. Prior to ordination, she served in many churches and with various Christian ministries and organizations.
Kingdom Living International Ministries, Inc. is associated with various churches and organizations. We are to set order, establish, develop, encourage, help, and show GOD’s love. Our greatest desire is to develop soldiers in the Body of Christ to hunger and thirst after righteousness, righteous judgment, holiness and to seek GOD’s face. We bring deliverance, restoration, revolution, and restitution in order to live an abundant life.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in the word of GOD and that it alone holds the whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth. We believe that GOD loves humankind, animals and all of HIS creations (Gen. 1). We believe that all persons are part of HIS family, who are born-again (have accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior). We believe, as new born babies in HIS Kingdom, we are to grow in HIS likeness; behave, speak and think as HE does (1 Thess. 5:23 .. body, mind, spirit and soul). We believe that as Believers, sons of GOD, that we are led by the Spirit of GOD (Rom. 8:14).
1. The Holy Triune GOD: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - Matthew 3:16-17
2. The Divinity and Virgin birth of Jesus Christ, Atonement in His Shed Blood, His bodily resurrection, His Ascension, His personal return for the church - I Timothy 3:16, Titus 2:13, I Thessalonians 4:16 & 17
3. The Born Again Experience, the regeneration and conversion through faith and in Jesus Christ, is absolutely essential for the salvation of the lost and sinful humanity - John 3:3
4. The Gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing of the body, and a definite personal experience with the Holy Spirit whereby the gifts and fruit of the Spirit become an active part of the life of the believer - Romans 12:1, Isaiah 53:5, Luke 11:9 - 13, I Corinthians 12:4 - 11, Galatians 5:23
5. The inerrancy and authority of Scripture – II Timothy 3:14-17, I Thessalonians 2:13
6. Water Baptism - Matthew 28:18 and Holy Spirit Baptism – Matthew 3:11, Mark 1:8, Luke 3;16, John 1:33, Acts 1:5, 11:16, 1 Cor. 12:13
7. Spiritual unity among Believers in our Lord Jesus Christ – Romans 12:3-5, Psalms 133:1, Ephesians 4:1-6
8. In the bodily resurrection of believers at the end time; and in their eternal life - I Thessalonians 4:13-18, Romans 8:23
YVETTE MARIE BUTLER, D,DIV.
Yvette has been chosen and predestined from birth to teach the Word of Truth, GOD’s Word with simplicity, boldness, illustration and is a prophetic voice. She walks with a powerful uncompromising utterance, a spirit of excellence, and strongly strives to possess a GODly character and integrity.
She has been part of the Body of Christ since 1985. In 1993 she heard HIS voice audibly and promised HIM that she would serve HIM until she leaves this earthly body. She has served at every capacity within the church building with the exception of video, soundboard and other media equipment. She was called to preach and held her first sermon on June 19, 1994 (Father’s Day) entitled “The Father’s Love” from Luke 15:11 – 32. GOD has gifted her in many facets and she uses them to the best of her ability. She extremely enjoys serving wherever, whenever and to whomever. Hard for her not to talk about or live a life of servanthood with her last name being Butler.
Her purpose in life is to support you in developing courage (definition of her first name Yvette) so that justice is experienced, clarity is realized and you are free to go forward to fulfill your destiny. “GOD’s love and grace delivered me and has prepared and equipped me to deliver others from bondage with a breaker anointing and bring them into true freedom GOD promised us; life and more abundantly. “I would have fainted had I not seen the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.” Her greatest desires are to see the “churched” come out of tradition, legalism and demonic oppression; leadership to be more concerned with servanthood than in a title and walk in GODly integrity and character; all of the Body to walk in unity and love; and most of all, for nonbelievers to be saved, healed, delivered and walk in true freedom.
She served as a Bible Study teacher for more than four years in Atlanta’s Housing Authority building downtown Atlanta. Along with her personal musician, she sings and delivers the message to approximately ten or more residence. In this period she has held three memorial services, persons healed of physical and emotional illnesses, and some delivered from addictions and demonic oppressions. She invites outside ministry gifts of Christ. Headed and heads prayer sessions. Serves as the South Carolina Branch President of Woman With a Call International under the leadership of Dr. Elizabeth Hairston-McBurrows, Apostle. Founder and Co-host of Global Intercessory Prayer Ministry that meets Monday through Friday at 6am EST. Dr. Yvette M. Butler, Prophet is the Founder of Kingdom Living International School of Ministry (KL I.S.O.M.) chartered by Aaron’s Beard International School of Ministry (I.S.O.M.) and Begin Again Ministries, Inc. of Fairburn, GA, USA.
Yvette recently began her film career after performing several years in the theater. GOD has graced her to be a pioneer in her family. She is a parent of one son, David Heyward Butler, III and a grandmother.